2010年8月18日星期三

Wuyi mountain tour daydream

Just after the OUTTING region, when I got home at 1:30 a.m. is already, jinjiang night, more than wuyishan, a neon colour.



The car back, stunned for a long time, the brain to many, perhaps this is sometimes likes to do coach's sake! Let this car has to open, want everything, nothing, enjoy the scenery outside the window look!



This trip, really wanted to go home, a home, I never wanted to have the impulse suddenly! Perhaps really tired! Heart tired...



When writing your own of school of an article in the home, the heart of the harbour, a bit wet eyes. Haven't write a diary, the record for a bit of that I lost the diary, estimation is the last move down! Well, what is his celebrity or private is exposed. Haha...



Remind a friend last week to quanzhou, said a sentence: now you are a sign, not to contact us, you do you! Although it is a teaser, but my heart was really rarely, with an old friend contact, don't know when he became the character, it is not like now, very not happy!



Think now own very, very not without concentration determination, work seems to do very weak, life, the so-called life is all weekend life, that is to sleep!



All the drama of are reluctant to himself.



Even, love also very hard! Don't know why! Know the result, or a plant. Thinking that day to buy water, mineral water, is to give his fruit is orange...... By his own little frightened when has become so?



But I have been very clear, even if which day he told me: we get married! I must be right NO!



This is a trap, I already cannot extricate oneself!



Actually, not he, I let go, or the queue behind resources...



But I will never let go, I must love once! Even though I scars!



Support me!



This is now my hard work, the biggest power in the second half of the 2010, must not let his regret!



Certain... Certain...

没有评论:

发表评论